coming soon... very soon!!

17:36

✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚



I wanted a baby. I really, wanted to have a baby.. Actually it wasn't an option right now, considering my super hot boyfriend knocked me up... I was going to have a baby. I just had to tell him... Need to tell him.

Enter the problem. My step daughter. I loved her. She hated me. Absolutely normal. She was daddy's little angel and could do no wrong in his eyes. She definitely didn't want a sibling.. Like she had a say in it, right?

Back to my super hot builder of a boyfriend, more correctly, my super fine baby daddy.. I had to drop the B-BOMB. Shouldn't be too hard, right?

Ugh, maybe.. We weren't not trying to get pregnant, but we weren't trying either.. We were just having a lot of sex.

Great. Mind-blowing sex! Legs shaking.. Light headedness.. Sweaty and loud moaning kind of sex!

I thought he'd be happy about it.. I thought she'd get over it.. I thought maybe after nearly six years together, he'd put a damn ring on it. You see my point?

Tantrums. Fighting. Tears. One hell of a night later, and no one seen my point.

Love just isn't that simple.
✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚

You Might Also Like

0 comments

✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚